- Drink plenty of water
- Eat breakfast like a king, Lunch like a prince, and Dinner like a beggar
- Life with the 3 E's: Energy, enthusiasm, and Empathy
- Make time to pray
- Play more games
- Read more books than you did in 2012
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day
- Sleep for 7 hours
- Take 10-30 minutes walk daily and while walk, don't forget to smile
- Don't over do. Keep your limits.
- Don't take yourself seriously. No one else does.
- Don't waste your precious energy on gossip.
- Dream more while awake.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all You need.
- Forget issues for the past. Don't remind your partners with their mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don't hate others.
- Make peace with the past, so it won't spoil your present.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Smile and laugh more.
- You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Call your family often.
- Each day give something good to others.
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- Spend time with people over the age of 70 and under the age of 6.
- Try to make at least 3 people smile each day.
- What other people think of me is none of your business.
- Do the right thing!
- GOD heals everything.
- However good or bad the situation is, it will change.
- No matter how you feel. Get up, dress up, and show up. The best is yet to come.
- When awake in the morning, thank GOD for it.
- Your inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
I've to be someone happy in 2013. InsyaAllah... :D