Saturday, January 19, 2013
Hati meleleh bagai es yang diterpa panas
Mata hanya bisa berkaca
Tangan tak sigap seperti biasa
Telinga bergerak bak ada yang ingin ditangkap
Rindu yang menyelimuti pagi
Ingin rasanya memeluk insan terindah
Gusar jiwa dilanda asmara
Kapankah kau datang padaku
Riuh ombak bertaburan di angkasa
Cahaya-Nya yang tak lepas jika dipandang
Keindahan cakrawala menyibak rasa
Langit kali ini sanngat rindang
Wahai Engkau Sang Pemilik Cinta
Pikiran ku sewaras biasanya
Ku ingin dia disampingku
Do'a dan harapan berterbangan di udara pagi
Tapi tetap, bibir tak kuasa berkata apa
Kini gejolak itu kian meradang
Kau disana, bisakah merasakannya???
Friday, January 4, 2013
- Drink plenty of water
- Eat breakfast like a king, Lunch like a prince, and Dinner like a beggar
- Life with the 3 E's: Energy, enthusiasm, and Empathy
- Make time to pray
- Play more games
- Read more books than you did in 2012
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day
- Sleep for 7 hours
- Take 10-30 minutes walk daily and while walk, don't forget to smile
- Don't over do. Keep your limits.
- Don't take yourself seriously. No one else does.
- Don't waste your precious energy on gossip.
- Dream more while awake.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all You need.
- Forget issues for the past. Don't remind your partners with their mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don't hate others.
- Make peace with the past, so it won't spoil your present.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Smile and laugh more.
- You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Call your family often.
- Each day give something good to others.
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- Spend time with people over the age of 70 and under the age of 6.
- Try to make at least 3 people smile each day.
- What other people think of me is none of your business.
- Do the right thing!
- GOD heals everything.
- However good or bad the situation is, it will change.
- No matter how you feel. Get up, dress up, and show up. The best is yet to come.
- When awake in the morning, thank GOD for it.
- Your inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
I've to be someone happy in 2013. InsyaAllah... :D